I am still running cooking classes and will be happy to see you soon.
For some people, who like to know the packages I offer, here it is. But one thing you must know is, I run free and easy classes in the morning from 9 am to 2pm.
Few things we need to be clear.
- You need to write to us to check availability and it is best to state some dates you are in Penang.
- If you have any intolerance on food or ingredients, do keep reminding me until you are actually in the class.
- If you cannot eat spicy red chilly hot food, we use bell peppers but you need to inform us.
- If it is a morning class, we take you for a market tour.
Here are some links to cook and what the packages covered. The dishes you have selected must be mutually agreed by all participants coming. By that, I mean the people coming with you.
Packages for 3 dishes can be selected from any of the links below for RM300 per person.(open class) 1. https://penanghomecookingschool.com/2014/11/13/nyonya-food-vegetable-dishes/ . 2. https://penanghomecookingschool.com/2014/11/13/nyonya-food/ .
3. https://penanghomecookingschool.com/2014/11/13/nyonya-food-seafood-dishes/ .
If you prefer 2 street food meals, it is RM350 per person (open class) 5. https://penanghomecookingschool.com/2014/11/09/street-food-cooking-class/ .
If you prefer a private class, that is only you or family member, it is 1.5 times the open class price. Example: RM300 is then RM450 per person. RM350 is then RM525 per person for street food.
The package include:
1) Wet Market tour.
2) Individual workstation.
3) Colorful recipes.
4) Complimentary seasonal fruit drinks.
5) Eat your own cooked food.::))
6) Own transport to market tour
Meeting Place/ Time: 9am
Venue: To be advised.
Important: Lately, I have received emails but you may have mispelled your email address. Please double checked ya
Example: gmail.com spelled as gamail or gailm, .com becomes .moc.
So I am sorry if my reply cant reached you. Please email with a different address within the next few days.
Thank you, till we meet you in real. Stay safe and enjoy your holidays.